domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

School Trip to Sierra Nevada

Last Monday we went to Sierra Nevada. We went in bus. The travel during two hour. I didn´t boury because I talked with Susana and Alejo about our childhood because Alejo and I were in the same class even the first curse in high school.
We take a lot of photo in the bus. Some children vomit for the journey. There we had a lesson of ski. The lesson during 1 hour, I falled down on María and Paula laugh of me . Later,  Leire, Susana, Gisela and I ski in the ski rink until four. At four we had lunch. I eat for lunch a sanchwitch with jam and oil. we deliver all material that we used to ski. Before we come back. We take a photo. Later we come back to Cártama.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice trip, Mª José.

    Good post, just to make it a little better:
    1. Make clear paragrpahs.
    2. Keep the tense. In this case, you mix present and past. Can you check that?
    3. Look: http://images.slideplayer.com/25/7646749/slides/slide_2.jpg
    4. The lesson LASTS two hours - The trip TOOK 3 days. Can you find these little mistakes in your text?

    Thanks for your effort!

    ResponderEliminar

NUEVO CURSO, NUEVAS EXPERIENCIAS

Hola, hoy es 16 de Septiembre y mañana comienzo una nueva etapa, en un nuevo instituto. Sin saber como me irá, ya que tendré que adaptarme...